Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Julia’s Fashion Week Makeover, Compliments of Altjana from Dex New York | Fashion Pulse Daily

Julia’s Fashion Week Makeover, Compliments of Altjana from Dex New York Fashion Pulse Daily: "2009 by fashionpulse

It was day seven of fashion week, and I was running on very little sleep, lots of espresso, and tons of stress, however Altjana Banja of Dex New York managed to work her artistry and make me look absolutely stunning with both hair and makeup. She had done her magic on me before for the Style Coalition’s Don’t Shop photo and video shoot, which got a response from my boyfriend that I looked absolutely amazing, and he hates when I wear makeup. Some stylists and makup artists from Dex New York were kindly offering their services at The Daily Suite at AKA Hotel, using the Dex Cosmetics line of mineral makeup, and I can’t tell you how glad I was to have stopped by and ran into Altjana! Below are some close-ups of her work; she also works freelance so if you love what she did for me (how could you not?) check out her site, AltjanaStyle.com to inquire about availability and rates. Thanks again Altjana!


[Altjana's beautiful work from the Don't Shop! Campaign]
Share and Enjoy:"

No comments:

Post a Comment