Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Advice Sisters Guide to Life, Success and Happiness Blog: Felicia Jackson's Enchanted Fairytale Fashion/Art Presentation

Advice Sisters Guide to Life, Success and Happiness Blog: Felicia Jackson's Enchanted Fairytale Fashion/Art Presentation: "In Felicia Jackson talks to The Advice Sisters about her first collection.
Shot at Dex Studios on Tuesday, February 9, 2010



my hair, after Altjana styled it!


I saw my friend Altjana Banja, a hair stylist with Dex New York, who immediately offered to fix my hair so that I'd look good for the start of Fashion Week. Altjana has a nice WEB SITE called: AltjanaStyle.com and you can find her on FACEBOOK, too. She is such a lovely and talented woman. I am always so happy to see her. Altjana does hair and makeup for special events. She told me she also travels for destination events, and recently went to Mexico for a large, destination wedding. I think Altjana does an amazing job. The photo above shows her handiwork (wish I'd worn more makeup but I didn't know I'd be seeing her at Dex New York Studios). The hair looks nice, even if the model is a bit weary!

DEX New York is a multi -faceted makeup photography, and progressive hair studio, offering prestige mineral makeup (I love this line) and also retail & beauty services, photography production, and makeup workshops. It is located in New York's fashion district, and features 6,000 square feet of dramatic, flexible stark white space lending itself well to photo shoots and events."

AltjanaStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment