Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What is the key to be a good Hairstylist


I'm a Hairstylist for 14 years.I have to work with different people every day.Not all clients are the same and not all can like me or like my work.Different people,different personality,different life style.Now,We have to know what they want on the first contact with them.Consultation is very important to know what they likes,wants and what is they life style for us to give the right haircut for them.
Clients ask for stars Haircut and Color but some time it is not the look for them so the best way for me is to tell them the style is close to the style they like and is good for them.
Good Haircut is when the clients can style it home and the hair look good..
To find a good Hairstylist and Colorist see the work first before you go or by recomandations is the best way.  



Altjana Banja
Hair&Make-up Artist
Colorist

No comments:

Post a Comment